Acceptance of these conditions shall be a condition of entry and it is the responsibility of stallholders to ensure that they understand and comply with these conditions. Stallholders who employ staff or contractors on their stall should ensure that they are also made aware of and understood these conditions.
1 The official closing date for table bookings is 30 days prior to the start of the event. After this date applications are accepted at the discretion of the show organiser.
2 The allocation of table locations will be made at the discretion of the show organiser, but every endeavour will be made to meet individual requirements. To assist in this please complete the booking form fully to describe your business and goods sold.
3 The show organisers have allocated sole catering rights to one trader, therefore no items of food & drink for consumption on the site may be sold from any other table.
4 The hall will be available for setting up tables one hour prior to the start of the event.
5 All tables must be emptied and property of the stallholders must be removed from the hall one hour after the closing of the event. Stallholders should not begin to pack up stock, dismantle their table display or leave the hall before the end of the event.
6 Any stallholder intending to have a lottery, raffle or draw must receive permission to do so from the show organiser in writing, and tickets must only be sold within the trade space allocated.
7. Stallholders will be responsible for ensuring that, when it is vacated, their tables and surrounding area is free from litter and waste. Litter can be disposed of in bins provided in the hall but large items of waste should be taken away.
8. Smoking is not permitted by law in any enclosed public space and therefore not allowed to smoke in the hall.
9. Evidence of Public Liability Insurance must accompany booking forms and be available to view on the day of the fair.
10. For cancellations made 31 days or more before the start of the event, booking fees will be refunded minus a £10 administration fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less before the start of the event are non-refundable unless the table space can be filled by another stallholder, in which case the booking fee will be refunded minus the £10 administration fee.
11. Stallholders will be held responsible for compliance with any Acts of Parliament concerning Public Health or Health & Safety. 12 The show organiser will not be liable or responsible to any exhibitor for any injury, damage or loss.